Rugged design for any survey environment
The Carlson RT3 is designed for surveying, stake out, construction layout and GIS mapping and is bundled with Carlson SurvPC – the Windows-based data collection program – with the option of running with the ESRI® OEM program for use in the field. Or use in the office with any Carlson office software. Along with the 4GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB storage options, collect and analyse your data quicker than ever before.
Mesa 2 Rugged Tablet, Capacitive Touch Screen in Rain and Wet Conditions
- Powerful Windows 10 for office-to-field use
- Plenty of memory — 4 GB RAM & up to 128 GB flash storage
- IP68 waterproof and dust-proof
- Operating temperature: -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50 C)
- Storage temperature: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Shockproof: multiple drops from 4′ (1.2 –1.5 m) onto concrete
- Designed for MIL-STD-810G test procedures
- All-day battery runs 8 – 10 hours for minimal downtime
- Optional expansion provides additional 4 – 5 hours
- Large, 7-inch display for easy viewing IllumiView technology provides extraordinary visibility
- Optically-bonded capacitive touch screen for needle-sharp imagery
- Chemically-strengthened Dragontrail™ glass for excellent impact & scratch resistance
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.