Next-generation 800 channel intelligent RTK receiver
FOIF’s latest A60 Pro is a light-weight, 800 channel intelligent GNSS receiver that tracks all current satellite constellations – GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS. Its compact and internal battery and antenna design also accommodate IMU Tilt surveying. Users can dramatically increase their field data collection productivity by not having to centre each survey point exactly when recording. The A60 Pro receiver can also access the Atlas GNSS global correction network and is available as either a Rover or Base and Rover full set.
- Linux system that supports WebUI web page settings
- 800 channel receiver that supports Beidou III (ACEBOC), Star Chain Continuity, Star Station Differential
- Lightweight and miniaturized, all-magnesium alloy body design
- Four-in-one combined antenna – GNSS, Bluetooth, WIFI and 4G antenna in one
- Colourful LED design, mixed multi-colour blinking lights to show receiver status
- High-capacity lithium battery with four battery lights to support TYPE-C fast charging
- Built-in E-sim, three-year, traffic-free, network-mode operation without a card
- New algorithmic tilt module without calibration of tilt measurement technology
- Built-in radio, full protocol, full frequency, full compatibility
Multi-constellation satellite tracked
Incorporates the fifth-generation GNSS baseband chip “TIANQIN”, which supports multi-satellite and full-band satellite signal reception.
Athena core GNSS engine
The A60 Pro runs the Athena core GNSS engine, offering improved initialization times, robustness in difficult environments, performance over long baselines and under scintillation.
The receiver can receive our new GNSS global corrections service delivered via L-band satellite and internet to obtain centimeter-level positioning accuracy.
aRTK technology helps maintain positioning accuracy when loss of GNSS has occurred.
Atlas subscribed receivers will continue to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail.
Its new 4-in-one internal antenna design integrates GNSS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G antennas to provide a better wireless signal.
Intelligent base station
if a positional offset occurs to the base station during use, the rover is notified with an alarm.
IMU Tilt measurement
The A60 Pro supports up to 60 degrees IMU Tilt surveying. Its 400Hz dynamic output real-time correction requires no calibration.
Large batteries capacity
4.2V, 2 x 6800mAH internal batteries provide users with extended work functionality.
Static Survey: 28 hours, Rover RTK survey: 22h
Built-in international 4G network module: EG25-G
More stable network communication.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.