Sapphire™ Integrated StarFire™/RTK GNSS Engine
NavCom’s next generation GNSS engine provides 66 channel tracking, including multi-constellation support for GPS and GLONASS. It also provides patented interference rejection and anti-jamming capabilities, while the Integrated StarFire™ 5 centimetre global accuracy makes Sapphire ideal for high accuracy surveying, control and guidance of mobile platforms.
The compact form factor offers durability and reliability for your precise positioning system integration. By offering the “freedom to choose,” Sapphire is software upgradeable, allowing users to transform the engine from a single frequency receiver to multi-frequency and anything in between with software optioning alone saving users the expense of purchasing new hardware. This flexible framework makes Sapphire ideal for any application.
- “All-in-view” parallel tracking with 66 channels
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) tracking
- Built-in StarFire receiver and demodulator
- L1, L2, L5, G1, & G2 full wavelength carrier phase tracking
- C/A, P1, P2, L2C, L5, G1 & G2 code tracking
- High sensitivity / low signal level tracking
- Fast acquisition / re-acquisition
- Superior interference suppression (both in-band & out-of-band)
- Patented multipath rejection
- RTK Extend™
- StarFire Over the Air (OTA) Licensing Capable
- Minimal data latency
- Data message formats
- NMEA-0183: ALM, GBS, GGA, GLL, GRS, GSA, GST, GSV, RMC, RRE, VTG, ZDA, NCT proprietary
- Differential Correction: RTCM 2.3 and 3.0, SBAS, and StarFire (proprietary)
- RTK Correction: CMR/CMR+, RTCM, NavCom Proprietary UltraRTK™
- Receiver Control: NavCom Proprietary commands (ASCII)
- Configurable as RTK base or rover
- Programmable output rates
- Event marker input
- 1 PPS output
- Communication Ports: 4 x RS232, 1 x SPI Interface
Sapphire is a 66 channel GNSS with the required flexibility to track all civilian GNSS and SBAS signals (GPS, GLONASS) with integrated StarFire signal tracking. Sapphire’s industry leading receiver sensitivity provides more than 50% signal to noise ratio advantage over competing technologies. This results in improved real time positioning, proven through independent tests, when facing various multipath environments.
Coupled with our StarFire™ subscription service, the Sapphire delivers 5cm position fixes without the use of a secondary receiver. Add our RTK option and an external radio capable of receiving RTK corrections from a base station, and the SF-3050 is able to perform RTK-level surveys for unsurpassed accuracy. On-board memory (2GB) and a geodetic-quality antenna enable millimetre-level accuracy from post-processing.
Performance Upgrade Path
The Sapphire is designed with a robust and long-term performance upgrade path to meet changing application needs via software optioning alone. Increased functionality does not require the costly purchase of a new receiver. The Sapphire software-enabled features, bundled or purchased individually, cover a wide variety of applications.
Over the Air Starfire Licensing
Over The Air StarFire Licensing is the easiest way to install a StarFire license. The installation of a purchased license is accomplished via radio broadcast. Over The Air StarFire Licensing is especially convenient for receivers in remote locations in the field.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.