Easily trace buried utilities over greater distances
Every year site workers are injured and equipment damaged due to accidently striking buried cables and pipes. As the complexity of large underground networks continually increases, knowing the location of buried cables and pipes prior to excavation work has never been so important. The EZiSYSTEM cable avoidance equipment makes locating buried cables and pipes easy and efficient. With an EZiSYSTEM xf-Series locator there is no need to manually adjust the sensitivity, with the unique Automatic Pinpointing feature users can simply press the trigger and start locating.
All locators automatically adjust sensitivity to maximise tracing efficiency
- Robust and easy to use locator
- Low frequency tracing mode allows long distance tracing
- Locators remember last mode used
- Includes GPS technology and data logging in addition to i550xf features
- Allows training of users and traceability of near misses
- Data is easily transferred via Bluetooth to LOGiCAT PC software
- Compact, robust and easy to use signal transmitter
- Improves utility detection in areas of high interference
- Improves detection of inactive utilities such as street lights
- Enables depth estimation
- Enables location of non-conductive utilities (plastic, concrete etc.)
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.