Easily avoid buried cables and pipes before excavation work
Every year site workers are injured and equipment damaged due to accidently striking buried cables and pipes. As the complexity of large underground networks continually increases, knowing the location of buried cables and pipes prior to excavation work has never been so important. The EZiSYSTEM cable avoidance equipment makes locating buried cables and pipes easy and efficient. With an EZiSYSTEM i-Series locator there is no need to manually adjust the sensitivity, with the unique Automatic Pinpointing feature users can simply press the trigger and start locating.
All EZiCAT locators come with the unique Automatic Pinpointing feature which makes locating buried utilities easy and simple. No need to adjust sensitivity as this is done automatically
- Robust, easy-to-use locator
- Locator with additional depth indication feature
- Locator with fully integrated data logging and depth indication
- This data can help you identify training needs of users and for traceability of
- Locating following a near miss, cable strike or similar incident.
- Highly intelligent locators with fully integrated GPS technology and data logging capability
- Provides you with information on where, when and how the locator has been used
t100 / t300
- Signal transmitters that improve detection in areas of high signal interference
- Improves utility detection in areas of high interference
- Enables location of non-conductive utilities (plastic, concrete etc.)
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.