The data collection software for the professional surveyor
Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability. Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new. Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support. Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers’ input for new features or drivers for all of its products. Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry.
- “One Touch” points feature selection.
- Graphical Stakeout Interface based on motion. Two-step stakeout procedure for navigation and proximity provide a new and original stakeout method that increases productivity and ease-of-use. The new guidance symbols combine well with the e-bubble and other sensor icons to provide intuitive real time information that takes the operator to the point quickly and accurately.
- Easy-select target feature. Allows user to preconfigure rod heights and targets and switch between them intuitively and easily from all live survey screens.
- New GNSS mission planning feature computes satellite availability, this includes:
- Graphics for number of satellites and DOP curves
- User defined list for obstructions masking.
- SurvCE LDL (Live Digital Levelling) Full management for IMU sensors in GNSS units. New features perform accurate and reliable measurements by reducing and compensating for errors due to vertical positioning of the pole.
- New GNSS antenna library. Fully compatible with NGS-NOAA catalogue and now supporting all NGS Absolute and Relative Antennas calibration.
- Improved memory management to allow bigger user files (dxf-dwg, tin, geoids…).
- Edit Centreline now has the ability to add curves and spirals by fitting the existing Pls.
- GPS-Search Improvements for motorized Total Stations – search is quicker and more effective. Provides new distance setting from prism to GPS for better matching and a new more handy icon to perform the search.
- Extended Point-List format to allow longer points IDs and descriptions with its new binary format that expands the point information.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.