Real-time surveying with Carlson Field
Carlson Field enables real-time kinematic GPS and total station data collection directly in a CAD environment and is an industry first from Carlson Software. With Carlson Field users can see what they are collecting, zoom in and out, or pan over their datasets. They can perform any basic COGO operation as well as high-level CAD operations. Users can also stakeout building corners, lot corners or any CAD feature by “snapping” to the CAD entity — without creating point numbers. In addition to Carlson Field running on top of any AutoCAD® or Map®, it comes with built-in IntelliCAD® for no extra cost with every license of Carlson products.
- Full data collection inside CAD.
- Ability to place text on your drawing and contour in the field to verify that you have taken enough points.
- Create a new drawing or update existing drawings directly in the field.
- Cut & Fill automatically displayed for staked points with elevation or along any TIN or Grid terrain model.
- Station and offset reporting instantly for GPS or for Total Station stored points along any centreline created and loaded in Carlson Survey.
- Unlimited 6th field GIS smart prompting for direct storage to a MDB database table, form or report.
- Carlson Field, coupled with Carlson’s GIS Module, quickly becomes the true Data Link that Planning and GIS professionals need and demand.
- Data Capture routines from SurvStar into AutoCAD MAP using our GIS Plus software entirely automate downloading, review/edit collected GIS info and create or update MDB GIS database tables.
- All GIS point data is automatically drawn layerized, with specific corner symbols, sized with line work using Carlson Software’s Field-to-Finish routine. GIS point data is linked to the database all in one step.
- File Import/Export
- Collects and stores points directly in the AutoCAD .DWG format.
- Points & Linework
- Plots points with symbols selected from symbol library.
- Plots linework. Field-to-finish is completed in the field!
- Does stakeout by point, station and offset, and road template.
- See your points and linework as you data collect.
- Works with all major brands of total stations and GPS equipment.
- Field is designed for GIS work. It allows the collection of data associated with valves, manholes, power poles and other standard GIS elements. It works with affordable, sub-meter accuracy GPS systems from various manufacturers.
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.