Easy – affordable – automatic alerts
The OPMMS® is a laser-measurement-based monitoring system, expressly designed for automatic and manual long-range profiling of open pits slopes and surfaces and other mining applications. Originally designed for Optech ILRIS TLS and recently successfully developed to operate with Riegl VZ-Series and Teledyne Optech POLARIS terrestrial laser scanners, the system continuously performing remote scanning at predefined permanent locations or at temporary modifiable locations. The platform automatically compares the acquired scans to a reference scan, taken as baseline, and detects displacements and deformations. The OPMMS® is provided as a turnkey solution that makes the installation easy in most type of sites. A portable rugged control unit and a portable power unit are provided for managing the monitoring station.
Gexcel Open Pit Mine Monitoring System
- Real-time 3D Monitoring: Automatic monitoring and data archiving.
- Web application Software: Local & Web based OPMMS® control. Remote on line support available.
- Accessories & Options: Useful accessories, software options and integrated surveying tools available.
- Hardware/Software Full Supported: We care of hardware, accessories and software issues.
- Improve Mining Safety: Protect employees, tools and equipment.
- One ILRIS Multiple Locations: Fast re-align OPMMS® to the previous scan history.
- Production Monitoring: Calculate volumes and compare to previous surveys.
- Automatic Landslide Alert: Worn workers and the mine manager if the movements overpass a defined threshold.
- High-Resolution Images: Colour your point clouds with high-resolution images.
- Session Management
- Optech ILRIS Control
- External Camera Handling (Canon EOS series models: Available models are Canon EOS 60D, 450D, 500D. Other models should be compatible but not been tested. Customized integration is possible.)
- Scan Pose Registration (Automatic Fine Registration to improve scan alignment)
- Scan Pose Link (Pose Recovery Using registration tools available in JRC 3D Reconstructor® and ILRIS Scan® packages.)
- Single Reference Base Scan with Mask Filtering Option | Additional Reference Points
- Data Processing and Analysis Engine
- Configurable Thresholds and Alarms
- Customizable Scheduler Function
- Automatic and Manual On-the-Fly Outputs (Statistics, Inspection Map, Classification Chart, Displacement and Displacement Rate Graphs over time interval)
- Platform Rollover Control Functions
- Hardware compatibility
- Optech ILRIS-3D,3D-ER
- Optech ILRIS-HD,HD-ER
- Optech ILRIS-LR
- Colour High-Resolution Images
- Results Export Functions
- SMS alert: SMS notification is subject to the availability of a text messaging local service provider. Subscription and traffic costs not included
- Local sound alert
- E-mail alert
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.