Work out any registration problem whilst in the field!
Perfect in bundle with: JRC 3D Reconstructor® & LineUp® Pro. Notes delivers excellent support to survey activities with laser scanners; moreover it drastically speeds up the point clouds registration and geo-referencing. Instead of moving across your site with old-style notepads, paper, pens and printed projects, just import the plan views of your site in your LineUp® Notes and use your iPad to note the scanning and targets positions related to a plan view (using fixed or approximate coordinates values).
- Import plan views of your site
- Easily manage large scanning projects and speed up the global scans/point clouds registration
- When many scans are taken in a short amount of time by different surveyors, LineUp Notes can plan your work in advance, or on the go and optimise the process
- Note scan/targets position and properties
- For each scan you can take and add notes with defaults available for many of the most popular scanners
- Seamlessly process your data
- Easily connect iPad and PC to import scans, positions and properties in JRC 3D reconstructor.
- Run automatic, targetless registration using LineUp Pro
- LineUp Notes organises your survey project for efficient post processing and sharing
LineUp Notes+ Features
- Control your FARO Focus3D directly from iPad via Wi-Fi
- Scans automatically appear in LineUp Notes, with location and quality tags
- Attach photos to scans and targets
- Easily keep track of scan locations and visibility
- Generate and send PDF reports with detailed overviews of field books, scans and target positions
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.