Increase productivity, improve accuracy and tighten bid specs
Designed specifically for site supervisors, inspectors and grade checkers, Carlson Grade Supervisor offers affordable and easy-to-use software for day-to-day surface and grade management tasks. Grade Supervisor works either on the pole or in a vehicle, moving seamlessly from man rover (GPS pole) to monitor rover (pickup/ATV).
Simple to learn and to use, Carlson Grade Supervisor provides direct import of .dwg files, .dxf files, and machine control files, including tn3, gc3, ln3, grd, tin, and more “no desktop software” required. Supervisors can get daily, weekly, or anytime volumes, track real-time cut/fill, plus both collect and stake points. The software supports most GPS/GNSS receivers on the market today.
- Get daily, weekly or anytime volumes
- Create PDF graphic volumetric report for invoicing
- Track real-time Cut/Fill
- Know your Grade instantly
- Collect/Stake Points
- Set up Base Station (*certain receiver models)
- Interface consistently with machine control software
- Connected job site options
- Supports most GPS/GNSS receivers
- Windows XP/Vista Compatible
- Direct file imports: DWG files, DXF files, Machine Control Files (tn3, gc3, ln3)
- Bid verification: Don’t guess — you’ll know accurate starting surface volumes
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.