The answer for your data prep, 3D modelling & mapping needs
Carlson Construction is an integrated cut/fill Takeoff and 3D surface modelling software solution designed for site and road construction. It offers powerful inspection and 3D viewing tools for elevating 2D designs to 3D model files. Previously only in Takeoff and Civil, Material Quantities Reports are now available in Construction. This gives estimators the volume, area, length and/or count for items such as asphalt, gravel, curb, or any “subgrade” or “select fill” they define. Carlson Construction includes powerful tools for designing and modelling different aspects of road design, from new construction to road widening and repaving. It also supports all of the major 3D Machine Control formats for today’s heavy equipment with 3D Machine Control Systems.
Whats New – Carlson Construction (2013)
- Cut/Fill Estimating
- Output 3D Machine Control Files (Carlson Grade, Trimble, CAT-Accugrade, Leica, and Topcon)
- Output Construction Staking files for Site, Roadway, and Building Columns and Offsets
- Works with industry standard AutoCAD, IntelliCAD .dwg files
- Imports PDF and Microstation-DGN files
- Drawing Cleanup – takes your AutoCAD and Microstation files and fixes common “bad CAD” errors
- Data transfer and processing for Total Station and GPS equipment
- As-Built Mapping with Field-to-Finish and annotation
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo swine. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur swine aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.